Monday, January 18, 2010

Michael Mann's Newest Outrage

Ok, here’s a good one.  Do you remember Michael Mann?  He’s the Penn State University professor that is currently under investigation by the university for his part in Climategate.  You know, the little rift when it became public that some climate “scientists” were fudging on the results to prove that Global Warming was true.  Now, keeping the Global Warming lie intact is very important to the progressives (I.e. Liberals) in general and to the BHO Administration in particular.  Remember, if Global Warming isn’t true it will make it very difficult to justify The Anointed One bowing to the Copenhagen accord.

 It makes sense that if the university is investigating Professor Mann, that they may have stopped funding his “research.”  What’s a fear-mongered to do?  Easy.  Stimulus Money.  That’s right, our government is financially supporting Michael Mann’s bogus research.  I wonder if it will affect the outcome.  Wait, we already know about Mann’s penchant for juggling results, so when offered over a half million dollars to produce results for the Obama Administration do you really think that he’s going to suddenly go honest?

I know, some people are going to claim that I’m pulling facts and figures out of my hat, or somewhere a couple of feet lower, or that I’m getting all my news from Fox.  Not so Polar Bear Breath, “The National Center for Public Policy Research is a non-partisan educational foundation based in Washington, DC. It receives the vast majority of its funding from hundreds of thousands of individual donors; and receives less than one percent of its funding from corporate sources.” (http://cmpgnr..com) And that is where I got the information that I based this, my latest tidbit of journalistic excellence.  So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment