Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Okay, let me get this straight, the Baucus bill was passed out of committee so it can now go to the Senate floor, but it can't go to the Senate floor until it is melded into another bill that is still in committee. We can't explain what the bill allows or doesn't allow because the bill that was passed in committee has not even been written yet. Also, the bill that hasn't been written yet and the bill that hasn't passed the committee vote will then have to be rewritten to make the two bills one, and of course that bill can't be rewritten until the first bill is written. Once it is written and passed it then has to go to the House to be consolidated with the House bill. At this point I don't know whether the House bill has been written or not, but once it is written it too has to be rewritten to match the latest unwritten bill in the Senate...oh forget it, my head is about to explode if I try to figure this out.

Yes, I'm being a bit sarcastic here, but I'm doing it to point out just how incredibly confusing this has become. You don't have to be a Constitutional Lawyer to see right away that this is not what our founding fathers had in mind when they wrote our Constitution. But then, this administration has routinely shunted the Constitution aside and has passed pretty much anything that Barack Hussien Obama has asked for. Time and time again bills have been published in the wee hours of the morning and then voted on before anyone has had a chance to read them. Am I the only one that sees the irony in the fact that this 1000+ page "bill" completely circumvents the Constitution which is less than ten pages long? We have allowed the inmates to take over the assylum. I hesitate to use the word "Bill" to describe this latest nonsense, it can't be a bill until it is written. Therefore, this committee has voted on a concept, not a reality.

BHO took an oath back in January to preserve and protect the U.S. Constitution, a document that, in his words, is fundamentally flawed. How can you protect and uphold a document that you don't agree with???? Every day I pray that I'm wrong in my interpretation of BHO's real agenda, but every day it seems that my interpretation is closer to being proven right. And what is my interpretation? That will take some time to put into words. I hope I'll have it done and put up here tomorrow.

Pray hard and keep up the fight.

John A. Wilson
President
Conservative Action Project

No comments:

Post a Comment